Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Big Old' Cat Friends

As promised in a previous post, right over here http://collectink.blogspot.com/2011/11/big-ol-cat-face.html I did end up picking up a couple more of of the Monster Hunter X Touma Airou trading cats.  They were such a good deal and quickly selling out from the shop I was picking them up from (yes they are sadly sold out, but ebay still has a few) So what did I get in my new boxes?



Having a trio of these little guys is really satisfying! I was fortunate enough to open a sushi chef cat and a battle cat (In the colors I wanted no less).  While I did have to assemble and can swap parts on my new chef, my battle cat is a solid piece.  But given that I like them as they are with their full accessories, it's not a big issue.  So only the chefs really swap clothing, hats, heads and arms on my chefs, but they look best in their own garb.  I do love the little touch of the headband being removable from the hat on sushi cat. 
They really are a delight and even fit really well into a corner of my room.  I also have the feeling these guys won't be my last Monster Hunter Cat figures. Nerd Away~

1 comment:

  1. I usually read different blogs, but you share nice post here. It is good to visit your blog. Thanks for sharing. .
    corporate Relocation Services.

    ReplyDelete