Tuesday, November 20, 2012

One Piece Bandai Candy Toy: Impel Down Collection

I've been meaning to put the tiny guys up for a while.  I didn't go out of my way for these, but they are pretty cute.  They came as free gifts with a few of my Figuarts Zero figures that I picked up lately.  But for such tiny figures (only an inch tall at best) they have some nice details.
I had three boxes in total after my purchases, and I was lucky to get three of the best characters out of the set: Zoro, Buggy, and Luffy!  It would be pretty cool to get Mr. 3 to go along with Buggy during the "we need to go up!" speech.  They come with tiny stands that have their names on them.  If you prefer to have them off the bases they will stand by themselves.  They do look really great for such small figures.
It is disappointing that the stripes on Zoro and Buggy are not continued on the backside.  This isn't too bad of an issue since I only view them from the front, but it's something to be aware of when you are looking to buy these guys.  All in all though, if you are one for minis like these, I say pick up your favorite characters.

1 comment: