Sunday, November 25, 2012

Figuarts Zero: New World Robin

While I know this figure has been reviewed non-stop over the internet, I couldn't help picking her up when she went on sale, and adding my own photos online.  She is the ever cool and mysterious Nico Robin all done up in a new design.
Right out of the box she is beautiful and classy.  Her arms are graceful and poised like she is about to attack.
The skirt has wonderful fold and creases as if it were hanging naturally.  Her base seems large for her but follows the typical figuarts zero base design.  I do like Robins new Jolly Roger. 
 I love the detail of the fringe and the high heels on Robin's feet.  They look delightful.
These back shots help show off her figure and the nice flowing hair.  And yes it does serve as a nice bum shot for those who like that as well. 
 I love the positions of her hands, and the blue paint job on her jacket. That's really what sold me on the figure.  I do have an issue with how flat the top of her head looks and how wide her sunglasses appear, but its not enough to ruin the figure for myself, others maybe.  And yes, a nice bust shot for those who like that as well.
She is pretty fetching from all sides, but still really looks best from the front.  All the elements of her clothing hands and flowing hair seem to come together the best up front.  Despite being slim she is a tall woman, and a really nice addition to any one piece collection.  I have her with Zoro but I think I would like to pick up Nami at some point and display them together, being the ladies of the Straw hats and all.
She also comes with a plastic stand that helps her stand without the usual base.  I normally don't care for this but at least this one is small enough not to be an eyesore and does help save space if you are worried about that as a collector.
Thus that is it for this one!  A Nice figure that I am very pleased with, here to hoping I can nab Nami to go along with her in the near future!


1 comment: