Saturday, August 11, 2012

Persona 4 One Coin Grande figures from Kotobukiya

Happy August Everyone!  With the return of internet after my stressful move, I bring photos of the adorable Persona 4 One Coin set from Kotobukiya.  It's such a pleasure to finally have this set.  I love the PS2 game and all of the characters, so this times here is a full set review.
The box is large, bright, and has little designs from the game itself, like the cool arcane cards on the back.
Here is a shot of the mini boxes inside in case people are interested, but instead lets get onto the figures!  I was very interested in seeing which set I would receive, because one set has the main cast with their glasses while the other set is glasses free. 
Here we have the main cast (glasses free set), and I couldn't recommend them more.  No breaks, nicks or missed paint, in fact they are splendid in design and execution.  A couple have trouble staying on the base, but I do enjoy the magnet/pole set up for the bases (which mimic the school emblem from the game and look very classy).
The secrets were not what I was expecting at all.  I was wondering if the Dojima family would make an mini debut, seeing how Nanako has been pretty popular, but instead we have a little crossdressing instead.  I'm all for it, as it comes from one of the best events in the game, though I would love the monroe kanji with these two, haha.
A perfect mini set for any persona fan, and I know these are hard to come by, but if you can find a set, or the characters you want out of it, they are a delight for any collection.



1 comment:

  1. I usually read different blogs, but you share nice post here. It is good to visit your blog. Thanks for sharing. .
    packers and movers network.

    ReplyDelete