Sunday, October 6, 2013

Nendoroid: Teddie (Kuma)

It's been a while since my last post, but I'm getting back into it!  I'm returning and going to be posting every Sunday instead of the old Friday/Saturday schedule.  For now it's time to go through a back log of older goodies until I receive my next recent purchase.

Today I have a few shots of Nendoroid Teddie! or Kuma! Depending on how you know him.  I honestly don't remember how much I paid for this one, but considering how fast he went on sale I'm sure he is still available.  Also SO many reviews for this one went up, so I won't be too detailed description wise today. 
 The box is perfectly part of the Persona 4 theme with the Teddie blue and the Persona 4 yellow.  if you are looking to buy one of these make sure it has the atlus sticker on the front of the box.
 Here they are!  The really nice part of this Nendo, is the fact that you basically get two figures in one box.  I really wanted a Teddie to go along with my D-arts persona figures, so the Nendo was worth getting for the way cute human Teddie included with him.
 The options with the face plates make it hard to choose how to display this little Kuma in a good way. His scared and tough expressions are just too darn cute!  The parts fit well into each other and can be combined in amusing ways.  He is a versatile little Nendo. 
 Combination complete!  This is such a nice addition for people who know the scene from the game/anime!  I heard a lot of people were interested in this figure simply for this display option.
All in all this was a great purchase, even from someone who doesn't go out of the way to collect Nendo figures.  As a Persona fan I am very pleased.  This is a highly recommended figure!

1 comment:

  1. Really nice post. Your post is expressing what I actually wanted to know, thanks for sharing…
    movers and packers in hyderabad.

    ReplyDelete