Friday, October 12, 2012

Say Hello on My Figure Collection



Whew! Things have been busy, but my collecting tendencies have not declined in the meantime.  I've had a snafu with my camera, and I'm currently waiting to get it back.  For now I'll put up some preview shots of my September orders.   Man.... I can't wait to properly photo shoot these, they are great even still in the boxes! Plus some more goodies are coming along the way still.

Before I go further I wanted to extend a welcome to anyone else who has a page on MyFigureCollection.net

I recently got on the site and found it to be a wonderful place for friending fellow collectors, seeing beautiful pictures, and getting news on upcoming figures.

Here is my profile:   http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/Inknpaper

Stop by and I will say Hello and check out your collections!  I'll try to post other pictures, and put up more of my collection past what I have posted on this blogger account. (Although my book, alternative figure and game reviews will be on here)  I just thought I would share if anyone was interested : )

And for the rest of this entry I'm going to put up pictures of prototypes that makes me excited, or are just pain cute/funny.  Feel free to guess who is who~  Enjoy:













1 comment:

  1. Nice post, very informative. It is nice to visit your and you really provide interesting post. Thanks for sharing…
    packers in Jaipur.

    ReplyDelete